CAHS has participated in many projects over the years. Below are some of our past and future projects and programs:
- Members authored a book of Chelsea History for the 175th Anniversary Celebration
- Worked with the DDA for an ongoing project creating and installing historic plaques on businesses
- Working with schools to educate students on history
- Current Capital Fund Raising Campaign to acquire funds to maintain and grow our museum so that we may offer continual changes in our displays and provide additional services for our community.
- Chelsea History Fest established as a tradition. First two years aligned with the Chelsea Monitors Baseball Club.