ᗰOᑎᗪᗩY’ᔕ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗰEETIᑎG starts with about 15 minutes of “business” as it is our Annual Meeting. The following will be covered:
* An update on the “Match to Burn the Mortgage Campaign” (it’s going well!).
* Status on converting the Land Contract to a Traditional Mortgage:
* On pace for a closing this month.
* And we will take a final vote on the down payment amount.
* Treasurer’s Report.
* A brief review of the CAHS highlights of 2017
* Voting on the offices of President & Treasurer for 2 year terms
ᗯE ᗯIᒪᒪ TᕼEᑎ ᗷE ᔕᕼOᗯIᑎG ᗩᗷOᑌT 10 ᗰIᑎᑌTEᔕ Oᖴ ᑕᕼEᒪᔕEᗩ ᕼOᗰE ᗰOᐯIEᔕ! Long-time residents Mike Maroney and his Dad, Dan Maroney, recently stopped by the CAHS Museum and presented us with DVD conversions of the home movies taken by Dan’s father, Paul Maroney. Highlights include:
* 1936, 1949, 1950 & 1954 Decoration Day Parades
* Easter Sunday 1955 – Aftermath of Train Wreck
* 1949-50 Chelsea Teacher’s Picnic at Clear Lake
ᖴIᑎᗩᒪᒪY, ᗯE ᗯIᒪᒪ Tᑌᖇᑎ TᕼE ᑕᒪOᑕK ᗷᗩᑕK and take a tour of Chelsea’s Main Street through the years. We will be showing a variety of photos and newspaper ads to trigger memories of Main Street over many years and will be looking to you, our members, to help all of us remember the stores & stories of years gone by.